The mission of Mother’s Touch is to Empower Women - mothers, teachers and caregivers to assist children in developing foundation skills for lifelong learning and wellbeing. We hope to produce well-balanced, empathetic, passionate early childhood educators and caregivers.
We accomplish this by providing delivering non-discriminatory child-centred early educator training programs
The vision of our teaching is to promote effective teaching and learning by encouraging innovation and dialogue among instructional staff and teachers of the future.
- Doing our best at all times
- Being people centred
- Professional and personal integrity
- Professional development
- Team work
- To teach and meet the requirements of professional childcare givers, to work at Centre Based Day Care Centres overseas, or their own Day Care Facility.
- To teach and meet the requirements of professional Early Childhood Educators, for our local and international school and overseas.
- To teach and raise awareness in Parents about child development, psychology and appropriate practices.
- To meet all the standards set by our affiliated Institutions.